Bannerad

Poems of Pain and Sorrow | My Death

My death
Written by Domenico G.

Another disillusioned day has past,
how long will this last?
I think soon, the devil has a new task,
he will control me and make me blast
I'll shoot myself with my gun,
with my face towards the sun
this voice inside telling me I'll never have a son
and the only thing I wanna do is run
run away from the pain
but its bound with me like I chain
my life is similar like the rain
so many tears that I shed
I wanna sleep and never get of my bed
cuz I don't want to feel sad
oh I wished someone could make me glad
but no there is just more pain instead
my dreams vanishing in thin air
I'm slipping away and I don't care
oh god this isn't faire
my eyes closing feeling the wind in my hair
my heart deserves better
I'll never get what I deserve
cuz god you cant change what you wrote in that letter.
my last image in my head
is when I saw her and turned red
I will always love her

now I'm falling on the floor
hoping the lord guides me to heavens door
I hope you won't keep me lying on the floor
here I come lord your angel, don't close the door!

0 comments:

Post a Comment